Friday, March 31, 2006

Villarenters Review

I have published a review of Villarenters on the Compare Owner Holiday Rentals web site. You can find it here :
http://www.compareownerholidayrentals.com/review-villarenters.htm

Villarenters is quite unique in offering a pay-for-performance model for owners of holdiay rentals : basically, you pay 10% of bookings that they get for you. They also have a nifty system for managing your holiday rental bookings.

I would be interested in any comments from owners or renters who have used Villarenters .

Regards,

Kevin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job on this. As an owner it's really a helpful tool.

Anonymous said...

I own a holiday apartment in Turkey which is listed on villarenters. I find their site very useful and the bookings management system is brilliant.
By signing up via www.apartmentsturkey.org you can get a free listing on www.apartmentsturkey.org for 12 months.

Anonymous said...

This was very helpful, I have signed up to VillaRenters but couldn't find a (valid) sign-up bonus code anywhere on the web, I did however find an offer at ApartmentsTurkey.Org, they provide a free featured listing on their site when you sign up to VillaRenters.
I am also thinking about signing up to one of the Homeaway sites but they seem very expensive.