Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Vacation Rental Story

Vacation Rental Owners: Do you have a story to tell?

Is there an interesting story behind your vacation rental property? I am currently writing a book, which will feature interviews with a number of vacation rental owners. I am seeking about 10 owners with human interest stories about their vacation rental ownership experience and who would be willing to share these stories with my readers.


There is no formula for the stories, but I am interested in exploring why people purchased their vacation rentals, did it turn out as expected, how it has impacted their lives etc . Funny anecdotes on renters are welcome, but I more interested in telling the human story of a small number of vacation rental owners.

If you are interested in participating, please email me at kevin @ compareownerholidayrentals.com . It would be helpful if you include a very brief (less than 100 words) summary of your story.

Vacation Rental Site Owners: Do you also have a story to tell?

The book will also feature at least one rental site owner, so if you would like to share the story of how you got into the business and how it has impacted your life, then please email me at kevin @ compareownerholidayrentals.com .

Vacation Rental Documentary

I am also in discussions regarding filming a documentary on the same subject, so please let me know if you are also interested in participating in this project.

1 comment:

JackStraw said...

Interesting book idea. I bet every property owner has several stories to tell about their renters. Some people are hilarious.