Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Best Vacation Rental Sites Survey

Although the summer vacation rental season is now in full swing, probably most renters have booked their vacations. Of course, there will still be last minute bookings, but anyone who owns a vacation rental will have a good feel for how this season is goin to turn out.

Hence, I've decided to post a survey to see which sites are giving the best bookings this year. I've kept the survey very simple, asking about the best paid sites, as well as the best free vacation rental sites.

If you want to participate, you can find the survey here :

COHR Best Vacation Rentals Sites Survey 2011

Please note that I am using iContact to host the survey and hence it will ask for an email address to validate your response. This email address will not be used for any other purpose (so feel free to make one up !!!!)

I will publish the results on this blog site as soon as I have a decent level of responses.

No comments: