Saturday, May 06, 2006

Spain Holiday.Com Review

I've just posted a review of spain-holiday.com on Compare Owner Holiday Rentals . This is the first Spanish holiday rentals sites I have reviewed. I've also just realised that I have now completed four European focused reviews in a row, following on from reviews of Abritel , Holiday Rentals.com and Villarenters . It must now be time to move back to reviewing some of the US sites : please post a comment if you have a suggestion.

Spain holiday.com is the largest holiday rentals by owner site focused exclusively on Spain ( and the Spanish islands including the Canaries.) By focusing their marketing on one geographic region, they can carve out a niche that differentiates them from some of the larger sites. ( For more on this topic, see my article on the profitability of the Vacation Rentals by Owners Industry ).

I contacted Spain Holiday.Com to solicit their feedback on the review, but so far no response. I have had good feedback on them from other sources, so perhaps they will get back to me in due course. Also, I have not yet solicited comments from holiday rentals owners who have used Spain Holiday.com, but will do so in the next few days : in the meantime, if you have any comments on them, please feel free to post your comments here.

Regards,

Kevin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Kevin,
I can see you have created a post to review Spain-holiday.com. I am the owner and would be happy to answer any questions you might have about our site.
Kindly refer your questions to Claus Sorensen at support@spain-holiday.com

Kind regards

Claus Sorensen

Unknown said...

Really a great blog Spain Holiday.Com Review. Thanks for sharing it!!

spanish holiday rentals